C) Guideline. D) Generation. Option B. Explanation: Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC). In the event of a bank failure, DICGC protects bank deposits that are payable in India.
1. business is an economic activity.
2. barter exchange is an exchange with goods/money's worth.
3. profession cannot be transferred to other person.
4. capital is required for business/.
5. transport creates place utility.
6. i am not very sure about one.
7. the basic purpose of business is to earn profit / maximize profit