Ur answer is ...
Hope it helps...!!!
I hope it helps u
keep loving b happy
In the long run, power is shared among different political parties that represent different ideologies and social groups. Sometimes this kind of sharing can be direct, when two or more parties form an alliance to contest elections. If their alliance is elected, they form a coalition government and thus share power.
(d) Coalition government.
The government in which power is shared by two or more political parties is known as Coalition government. This type of government is formed when any particular party fails to gain majority .Hence, two or more parties combine together to gain the majority number of seats.
3. 75 %
5. Community government
7. coalition government
10. Indigenous communities
12. But if they rules, lot of minorities would be suppressed and they would be deprived of their rights.
13. This measure is not in keeping with the spirit of Belgium power sharing arrangements. By banning French, the mayor will cause civil unrest everywhere. French and Dutch languages should be accepted at the school of town. Though this, the incorporation of the people of the town will be much better.
make as brainlist
answer:(c) B D A C
1. Power shared among different organs of government - Β. Separation of powers
2. Power shared among governments at different levels -D. Federal government
3. Power shared by different social groups - Α. Community government
4. Power shared by two or more political parties - C. Coalition government
The federal government is an organization that divides power between a national and a local state. While some areas are under the national government, some areas are under local government. May 13, 2015
Community government is the language of an organization, a culture, or any public property in which they reside. This government has jurisdiction over cultural, educational and linguistic issues
The coalition government is a coalition of political parties that undermine the dominance of any one party. The simple reason is that neither party has won majority seats in the election.
The doctrine of constitutional law consists of three branches of government (administrative, legislative and judicial). This division also checks and balances because every office has the authority to check and balance and is called Separation of Powers.
Learn more about the forms of power sharing
What is power sharing
What do you understand by the term ' Power Sharing ' ? Explain.
please like and mark me as brainlist
i did not understand what are trying to say
are you asking the answer of this
B is it that ee toh kya kar raha hai na to be in the world is it that we can see you all for you tomorrow and the child support of the child support you enjoy e enjoy it right now I
nice song i also like it so so much
i want some time for answer hope it
plz mark as brinalist
have colonial government