Which list accurately describes the course of abraham lincoln’s political career?
1. member of house of representatives, member of us senate, us president
2. illinois governor, member of house of representatives, us president
3. illinois state legislator, member of house of representatives, us president
4. illinois state legislator, member of us senate, us president
The correct order of Abraham Lincoln’s political career is option (A)-Member of House of representatives, member of US Senate, US president.He won the election for the House of Representative in 1834 and continued his second term in the house in 1836. He decide to run for U.S. senate in 1854 and won a popular vote for senate in 1858. Later he won his first four way race for the presidential seat in 1860 and became the president of United States. He was the first Republican to be the president of United States. He won the second race for the president chair in 1864 and later assassinated in 1865 that ended his presidential term.
(6) conference committee
(8) standing commitee
hope it helps you.
please mark it as brainliest.
2) c)a separation of powers between separate and coequal branches of
3)B) civic responsibility
4) C) You can vote regardless of your citizenship status. (only applicable for local elections)
5) D) Two-party
6) C) They are appointed by the governor.
7)D) sent to a committee for study and discussion
8)D) It would go back to a Senate committee for debate.
9) B) 4
10) B) Governor and Lieutenant Governor
11) A) Executive Branch
12) D) Department of Transportation
13) D) A person was convicted of a crime, but believes the law that he violated is unconstitutional.
2) people can vote the vice president from the office.
3) if president vetoes the bill then congress cannot override veto.
4) the idea of dividing government into executive, legislature and judiciary.
5) it requires that criminals not to own guns till 6 months from they are released from prison.
6) it listed the rights to which English citizens should be entitled.
7) English bill of rights.
thank you for reading..
2) sending him petitions
4) people can vote the vice president out of
5)if president vetoes a bill Congress
I don't know the other questions' answer
2. Option C
3. Option B
4. Option C
5. Option D
6. Option C
7. Option D
8. Option D
9. Option B
10. Option B
11. Option A
12. Option D
13. Option D
Hope it helps!
Pass both houses in the same form
section 1 I think it will be answers
I don't have any ideas on
i am not understanding
i don't know because i am tamil person search it on google