Commercial farming is the farming in which food crops are grown for sale in the market
Mixed farming is the type of farming cultivation of crops and rearing of livestock is done simultaneously.
1) mixed farming is a type of farming which involves both growing of crops as well a livestock.
2) agriculture is a cultivation of land and breeding of animals and plants.
3) commercial farming is a farming for profit like wheat ragi etc sell and earn profit..
hope you got it
1) Organic farming is a method of crop and livestock production that involves much more than choosing not to use pesticides, fertilizers, genetically modified organisms, antibiotics and growth hormones.
2)Subsistence agriculture occurs when farmers grow food crops to meet the needs of themselves and their families. In subsistence agriculture, farm output is targeted to survival and is mostly for local requirements with little or no surplus.
3)Shifting agriculture is a system of cultivation in which a plot of land is cleared and cultivated for a short period of time, then abandoned and allowed to revert to producing its normal vegetation while the cultivator moves on to another plot.
Shifting cultivation is called as 'Roca' in Brazil , 'Jhumming' in India, 'Ladang' in Indonesia and Malaysia & 'Milpa' in Central America and Mexico.
4)Commercial farming is the farming method in which plant and livestock production is practiced with the intention of selling the products on the market. ... Subsistence agriculture is practiced in a small area only. On the other hand, a large area is necessary to practice commercial agriculture.
HOPE IT HELPS!
Pls mark as brainliest! if u think i helped :)
1. Organic farming is the method of crop and livestock production that involves much more than choosing not to use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides etc.
2. Ecotourism helps in environment conservation and socioeconomic development.
1. Agriculture- It is the science of cultivating land to grow crops and rear livestock such as sheep, goat, cow, chickens and fish.
2. i) Subsistence AgricultureFarmers focus on growing enough crops to feed them selves.
ii) Commercial AgricultureFarmers focus on growing crops for profitable purpose.
3. Nomadic Herding- It is an ecological or near ecological system of agriculture. It is carried on mainly to produce food for the family and to fulfill the needs of clothing, shelter and recreation.
4. Ranches- A large farm, especially in North America or Australia, where cattle or other animals are bred.
5. Orchard Farming- It is the planting of trees and shrubs. The orchard contains farming of fruits and nuts for commercial purposes.
it is the joining of crop cultivation and livestock farming in one plot
E is the Correct answer hope it is help for you and like me
13. તેની પાસે ફરી – ફરી �ય�ત કરી.
(સાચી �ડણીવાળો ખૂટતો શ�દ મૂકો.)
(A) દીલગીરી (B) �દલગીરી
(C) �દલિગ�ર (D) દીલિગરી
14. નીચેનામાંથી �મરણ શ�દનો િવરોધી શ�દ કયો છે ?
(A) િવ�મરણ (B) અ�મરણ
(C) સંતાપ (D)િનંદા
15. ઘરની પાછલી દીવાલ – શ�દસમૂહ માટે એક શ�દ કયો છે ?
(A) કરો (B) તિળયું
(C) પછીત (D) રામણદીવડો
16. નીચેનામાંથી‘ િબહામ�ં ‘ શ�દનો સમાનાથ� શ�દ કયો છે ?
(A) વખાણ (B) ભયાનક
(C) ખુશ (D)િગ�ર
17. નીચેનામાંથી મ�યમપદલોપી સમાસ કયો છે ?
(A) િશ�યવૃિત (B) િચંતાતુર
(C) પંચવટી (D)માલ – િમલકત
18. સાંકરાં – તળપદા શ�દનો અથ� લાખો :
(A) �મ (B) છોકરા
(C) ડ�બી (D)દુ: ખ
1)Organic farming is a method of crop and livestock production that involves much more than choosing not to use pesticides, fertilizers, genetically modified organisms, antibiotics and growth hormones.
2) Subsistence agriculture occurs when farmers grow food crops to meet the needs of themselves and their families. In subsistence agriculture, farm output is targeted to survival and is mostly for local
requirements with little or no surplus.
3)n shifting agriculture a plot of land is cleared and cultivated for a short period of time; then it is abandoned and allowed to revert to its natural vegetation while the cultivator moves on to another plot.
4) Commercial agriculture is the opposite of subsistence agriculture. Commercial agriculture is basically growing crops intended to sell the produce for profit in the local or export market. In olden days, most of the farmers in India, used to cultivate crops for their own food purpose which is personal agriculture.
I hope it helps you
a)Organic agriculture can be defined as: an integrated farming system that strives for sustainability, the enhancement of soil fertility and biological diversity while, with rare exceptions, prohibiting synthetic pesticides, antibiotics, synthetic fertilizers, genetically modified organisms, and growth hormones.
b)Ecotourism helps in environmental conservation and socioeconomic development. It also helps in increasing employment and entrepreneurship at a local level. ... Participation in ecotourism, the education level, an increase in productive human capital and an increase in income had enhanced people's livelihoods.
c)Environmental legislation is the collection of laws and regulations pertaining to air quality, water quality, the wilderness, endangered wildlife and other environmental factors. These are all considerations to be evaluated within the scope of environmental law.
a)Ecosystem regulates the essential ecological processes, supports life systems and renders stability. It is also responsible for the cycling of nutrients between biotic and abiotic components. It maintains a balance among the various trophic levels in the ecosystem.
b)Pollutants from flooded industrial sites caused hazardous chemicals to enter untreated into project sites, groundwater, watersheds and the oceans. Other disasters such as wildfires, floods, and tornadoes can completely defoliate forests and cause other types of structural changes to ecosystems.
c)Child mortality, is the mortality of children under the age of five. The child mortality rate, also 'under-five mortality rate', refers to the probability of dying between birth and exactly five years of age expressed per 1,000 live births. It encompasses neonatal mortality and infant mortality
d)Biological control sustainably controls the abundance of weeds and insects in the environment. Classical biological control relies on the release of large numbers of biocontrol agents to allow insect or pathogen populations to establish. Biocontrol reduces the reliance on conventional pest controls such as pesticides.
An example of biological control is the release of parasitic wasps to control aphids. Aphids are a pest of plants and cause huge damage to plants as they remove nutrients from the plant. The parasitic wasp lays eggs in aphids.
Trichoderma spp. are the most widely used fungal biocontrol agents against fungal diseases of pulses, grapes, cotton, onion, carrot, peas, plums, maize, apple, etc. Trichoderma spp. grow very fast and can produce polysaccharide-degrading enzymes, so it can be grown on a large number of substrates.
e)Environmental degradation can have a significant impact on human health.The impact of environmental risk factors on health are extremely varied and complex in both severity and clinical significance. For example, the effects of environmental degradation on human health can range from death caused by cancer due to air pollution to psychological problems resulting from noise.he alterations include global warming and climate change which can increase the risks of climatic natural disasters, and ozone layer depletion which increases the risk of skin cancer, eye disease, and crop failure.
1.Agriculture is the art and science of cultivating the soil, growing crops and raising livestock. It includes the preparation of plant and animal products for people to use and their distribution to markets. Agriculture provides most of the world's food and fabrics.
2.In essence, subsistence agriculture is when crops and animals are produced by a farmer to feed their family with little surplus left for selling. On the other hand, commercial agriculture is when crops and animals are produced with the intention of selling
3.Nomadic Herding – the wandering, but controlled movement of livestock, solely dependent on natural forage – is the most extensive type of land use system. Sheep and goats are the most common with cattle, horses and yaks locally important.
4.a very large farm on which animals are kept, especially in North and South America: a cattle ranch. a sheep ranch.
5.Orchard farming meaning is the planting of trees and shrubs. ... The orchard contains farming of fruits and nuts for commercial purposes. Most of the orchards farming are done with a single variety of fruits or nuts. Orchard farming is mostly done where water is at a proper level
mark me as brainlest
itna dard mat gino thoda sa bolo to kaya hua
i hope it my
what do you mean by agriculture?
what is commercial farming ?...