hope it helpful...
mark as brainliest...
1. The electron dot structure for
• Sodium (NA) – 2, 8, 1
• Oxygen (O) – 2, 6
• magnesium – (MG)- 2, 8,2
• chlorine (CL)- 2,6
2. Magnesium looses 2 electrons to oxygen atom while sodium looses one electron each to oxygen atom.
3. The ions present in these compound:
• The ions present Na2O are NA+ and O-2
• In MgO ions present are MG+2 and O-2
2,8,1 for sodium
2.8.2 & 2.8.1
2.8.2 is the electron dot structure of mg and 2.8.1 is for sodium
sorry don't knowing the answer please follow me and mark me as brainlist
uuuyyyuudk art kg ah HD ah is to is so 9 piano
sodium have 1e in last shell
magnesium have 2e in last shell
These are the electron dot structure
tifjfuxhk. gkgxkydgmkk gchkysx
are you a nonsense
you should ask questions for your knowledge and you are wasting your time on bad .
shame on you